The Best unifi access point long range of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best unifi access point long range of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,674 Reviews Scanned
- Ubiquit Unifi AP AC Long range
- The installer needs networking knowledge to get it to work properly so for people that can’t get it to work.
- Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC LR 802.11ac Long Range Access Point (2-PACK)
- The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the UniFi AC LR AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
- Unlimited Indoor/Outdoor AP Scalability in a Unified Management System, breakthrough Speeds up to 1300 Mbps in the 5 GHz Band, intuitive UniFi Controller Software.
- UniFi Controller v4 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.
- Ideal for long-range deployments, the UniFi AC LR AP offers simultaneous, dual-band operation with 3x3 MIMO in the 2.4 GHz band and 2x2 MIMO in the 5GHz band. The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the UniFi AC LR AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
- Innovative antenna design
- Scalable enterprise Wi-Fi management
- Packaged Quantity: 5 (specifications are for single item)
- Does not include PoE injector
- Dimensions: ∅175.7 x 43.2 mm.
- Expandable unlimited scalability
- Form Factor: External - indoor
- Ubiquiti UniFi UAP Wireless Access Point/Bridge 11b/g/n enterprise Wi-Fi System
- 23dBm, Wall/Ceiling (Kits included), 24V 1A PoE Adapter included
- It is highly durable and efficient
- Calendar of Events, About, Social
- English (Publication Language)
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied wireless network access point on a drop-ceiling or drywall ceiling not to exceed 12 feet above ground.
- Includes up to 50ft of Cat-6 cable with termination at both ends, cable labeling, and connectivity testing.
- Includes loading current firmware for controller.
- Controller configuration includes adding up to 3 SSID, security schemes, and VLANS.
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor (now upgraded to support full-duplex 1 Gbps TCP/IP performance)
- Four-stream high-efficiency Wi-Fi 6 technology
- 5 GHz band 4x4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA with radio rate of 2.4 Gbps
- 2.4 GHz band 4x4 MIMO with radio rate of 600 Mbps
- Powered with 802.3at PoE (PoE injector not included)
Last update on 2022-01-07 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best unifi access point long range?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great unifi access point long range? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching unifi access point long range, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest unifi access point long range available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for unifi access point long range that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an unifi access point long range?
- What benefits are there with buying an unifi access point long range?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective unifi access point long range?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any unifi access point long range, much less the best one?
- Which unifi access point long range are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about unifi access point long range?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding unifi access point long range, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for unifi access point long range, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible unifi access point long range. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an unifi access point long range buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available unifi access point long range currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of unifi access point long range has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an unifi access point long range?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your unifi access point long range.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade unifi access point long range objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their unifi access point long range.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an unifi access point long range, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an unifi access point long range is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining unifi access point long range information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding unifi access point long range is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.