The Best Spark Plug Boot Puller of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,654 Reviews Scanned
- The 5/8" opening of the pliers properly fits spark plug wire boots to prevent damage to spark plug wires
- Tool is 7" long with offset tip to fit in tight spots
- Package Dimensions: 16.8 " L x 15.9 " W x 5.4 " H
- Package Weight: 0.204 kilograms
- REMOVE SPARK PLUGS THE RIGHT WAY: These pliers are a must-have for proper removal of spark plugs. Remove hard-to-reach deep set boots without damaging wires
- DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONALS: The offset jaw applies even pressure to cylindrical components. The smooth clamps are vinyl-coated for a firm grip that will not mar surfaces
- SERVICE VEHICLES THAT HAVE HAD LITTLE ROUTINE MAINTENANCE: Remove problem spark plugs that are covered in buildup and stubborn boots that are gunked to the spark plug insulator
- MULTI-USE TOOL: Remove or disconnect sensors, connectors and terminals in all kinds of electrical systems. Repair anything from cars to small appliances
- EASY GRIP: Vinyl-coated grips won’t slip out of your hand
- APPLICATION: These spark plug pliers will remove hard to reach spark plug boots without causing damage to the wires and without breaking your knuckles. It's also great for putting the spark plug boot back on after you’ve replaced the spark plug.
- DESIGN: ARES Spark Plug Pliers feature 45 degree offset jaws that give you access to those spark plugs buried deep under the hood or in the tight spaces along the firewall.
- QUALITY: Thanks to double insulation, these spark plug pliers provide protection from shock, but please note that they should only be used when the engine is turned off.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Spark Plug Plier Boot Removal Tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- Insulated spark Plug boot pliers grip boot to prevent wire damage, electrical shock and burns
- Pliers handle and jaws are coated with 90 durometer heavy-duty plastic for a sure grip
- Jaw position 45⁰ angle
- A must have tool for disengaging spark plug boots
- Tool works well in difficult areas such as recessed and obstructed plugs
- Square shaft prevents slipping
- Thick plastic handle prevents electric shock and provides greater pulling power
- Best Compatibility: The spark plug wire puller installer can perfect match with Volkswagen and Audi vehicles with standard prong plug caps on each side (not recommended for non-VW/Audi plug leads). Volkswagen – New Beetle 2.0 engine AZJ (AEG), Golf IV & V 1.6 engine (AVH), 1993-2005 2.0L 4 cylinder (AZG), 1998-2006 1.8L 4 cylinder (BBW), 2006 and later 2.0L 4 cylinder turbo (BDC); Audi – 1998-2006 1.8L 4 cylinder turbo (BEV), 2006 and later 2.0L 4 cylinder turbo (BGD).
- Size Inforamtion: The size of spark plug boot removal tool kit: 12.6inch (32cm) overall length, 3.75inch x 0.4inch x 1.2inch (9.5cm x 1cm x 3cm) handle, 9.25inch (23.5cm) shaft, 2.2inch x 0.8inch (5.6cm x 2cm) boot end.
- Wide Applications: The spark plug puller tool suitable for Bora, Mercedes, Smart, and other Volkswagen and Audi vehicles with similar engines and standard prong plug caps on each side.
- Easy to Use:Perform spark plug change when engine is cold to prevent the heads from stripping. After pulling the plugs, we recommend applying lubrication to make the job easier. When installing wires, refrain from pushing too hard without the tabs aligned on the tool to prevent the boot end from spreading and getting stuck.
- Material:The handle of ignition coil puller is made of hard plastic, which can reduce user fatigue, and improve productivity. Shaft and boot end constructed from stainless-steel for maximum strength and longevity.
- 【 Specialty Tool 】 VW Spark Plug Wire Puller T10112 is a special tool for removing and installing spark plug wires in 4 cylinder turbo on VW, Audi, and Mercedes engines with deep spark plug connectors.
- 【 Easy to Use 】 Fits well into narrow plug cavity with no manifold dismantling needed. Angled shaft allows smooth access to hard-to-reach plugs on cylinder #2 and #3.
- 【 Must Have 】 Work smarter, not harder! This VW spark plug puller is perfect for both remove and reseat the spark plug lead without destroying any component.
- 【 Incredible Value 】 Highly recommended time and money saver for DIYers! Shaft and boot end are constructed from premium stainless-steel for maximum strength and durability.
- 【 Best Seller on Amazon 】 Qualified ISO and TUV manufacturing process. EWK provides premium quality tools with 12 months warranty. Service and Safety guaranteed!
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Vinyl coated handles and jaws
- 4-Inch 90-Degree off-set jaws
- 9-1/4-Inch overall length
- Insulated spark plug boot pliers grip boot to prevent wire damage, electrical shock and burns
- Pliers handle and jaws are coated with 90 durometer heavy-duty plastic for a sure grip
- 5 piece set includes PLS100, PLS110, PLS120, PLS130 & PLS140
- Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Built to exceed tool standards
Last update on 2021-04-27 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Spark Plug Boot Puller?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Spark Plug Boot Puller? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Spark Plug Boot Puller, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Spark Plug Boot Puller available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Spark Plug Boot Puller that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Spark Plug Boot Puller?
- What benefits are there with buying an Spark Plug Boot Puller?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Spark Plug Boot Puller?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Spark Plug Boot Puller, much less the best one?
- Which Spark Plug Boot Puller are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Spark Plug Boot Puller?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Spark Plug Boot Puller, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Spark Plug Boot Puller, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Spark Plug Boot Puller. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Spark Plug Boot Puller buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Spark Plug Boot Puller currently available on the market.
- Brand Value: Every brand of Spark Plug Boot Puller has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Spark Plug Boot Puller?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Spark Plug Boot Puller.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Spark Plug Boot Puller objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Spark Plug Boot Puller.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Spark Plug Boot Puller, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Spark Plug Boot Puller is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Spark Plug Boot Puller information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Spark Plug Boot Puller is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.