The Best Sata Hdd Docking Station of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,836 Reviews Scanned
- Supports Standard Desktop 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hard Drives or SSD
- Supports hard drives up to 10TB.
- Plug and play, no drivers needed.
- Supports Offline Cloning up to 60Mbps.
- Supports Transfer Speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0),480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1)
- Support USB 3.0 external, SATA-I/II/III internal; Works great with 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD.
- Support transfer speeds up to 6Gbps by UASP transfer protocol, which is up to 20% faster than USB 3.0. Speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0),480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1)
- Support Offline Cloning up to 60Mbps. No drivers needed, easy installation; Offline clone is from source disk to target disk, make sure the capacity of target disk is larger or equivalent to that of source disk; not support online Clone
- Built-in Power Control Switch; Highly efficient (12V, 3A), stable and reliable DC power source a steady supply of energy; Automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity saves energy.
- Tool-free installation on Windows 10 through XP, Mac OS X, and Linux / Unix, Support hot-swapping and easy set up.(No drivers are required for the disk dock itself as it uses the standard USB Mass Storage class)
- Supports all 2.5 and 3.5-inch SATA drives
- Connects via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0)
- UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) support for even faster performance. UASP requires UASP capable host system
- Serial ATA bus up to 6Gbps Signal bandwidth for fast storage backups
- This Docking station comes with a free download of Acronis True Image for Sabrent software for easy cloning
- Universal compatibility: 1 IDE port + 1 SATA port, With adjustable IDE connectors, Supports all 2.5 "/ 3.5" IDE / SATA I / II / III hard disk and SSD, Maximum support 8TB SATA interface Hard disk, IDE interfaces maximum support 1TB hard drive. Please select the right model to avoid your order error. (Note: Please do not replace the hard drive when the product is working.)
- Data transfer: Easy transfer of data from your 2.5 "/ 3.5" IDE or SATA hard disk to your computer via USB 2.0 port, USB 2.0 data transfer rate up to 480MB / s. Integrated all-in-1 card reader (XD card / TF card / MS (Duo / Pro) card / CF card / SD card), at the same time card reader can read only one memory card, up to 64GB.
- One-Touch Backup: One-Touch functionality makes it easy to copy data and documents from your computer to an external hard drive. For information on using the OTB feature and downloading the OTB software, please refer to the product guide. Note: OTB software cannot be installed on macOS and IOS systems.
- Operating System: Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64 Bit), Mac OS 10.10 or later. Please format the disk according to your operating system (Linux and Mac OS are compatible with FAT32 and exFAT, Windows is compatible with FAT32, exFAT and NTFS).
- WARRANTY: We promise 1-year limited warranty and worry-free lifelong technical support from Tccmebius. In use of products during any product issues, please email to us, we will do our best to solve for you, thank you for your understanding and support.
- Tool-free installation, plug and play.
- Transfer speeds up to 5Gbps.
- Supports four SSD/HDD drives, 2.5”or 3.5,” at one time.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- LED indicators.
- Supports USB 3.0 external, SATA-I/II/III internal; Works great with 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD.
- Supports transfer speeds up to 6Gbps by UASP transfer protocol, which is up to 20% faster than USB 3.0. Speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0),480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1)
- Built in Power Control Switch; Stable and reliable DC power source: The power supply is highly efficient (12V, 2000mA), so that a stable energy supply is guaranteed.
- Tool-free installation allows users to install and unmount within 3 seconds at ease, hot-swapping supported, plug and play.
- No drivers are required for the disk dock itself as it uses the standard USB Mass Storage class support already provided in Windows 10 through XP, Mac OS X, and Linux / Unix.
- Dual Bay Docking Station offers an easy access with 2.5/3.5 inches HDD SSD SATA I/II/III drives, support up to 16TB hard drive, perfect solution for backup & processing IT data, batch processing data, clone data, formatting and file transfers etc.
- Offline Clone Function: FIDECO hard drive docking could be used to clone existing hard drive without connecting to a computer, or simply as external storage to transfer data between a hard drive and your computer. Note: The target disk must be larger/equal than the source disk.
- USB 3.0 Superspeed: Super speed USB 3.0 data file transfers (up to 5 Gbps) from your computer to back-up files and centralize storage for convenient access; USB 3.0 provides faster transfers up to 70% faster read speeds and 40% faster write speeds, backwards compatible with USB2.0 and 1.1. No reboot and additional driver needed, hot-swapping, easy and quick install.
- SD & TF Read Slot: Equipped with USB 3.0 SD & TF read slot, supports maximum 2TB SDHC/SDXC, it easy and convenience transferring high-resolution images and video recordings.Highly efficient (DC 12V, 2A), stable and reliable DC power source guarantees a steady supply of energy.
- Compatible and 18 Months Warranty: Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 and Mac IOS 10.4 to 10.11/Linux. We support 18 months replacement service and 24h friendly customer service.
- Tool free hard drive dock supports 2.5" and 3.5" SSD, HDD and SSHD SATA I/II/III drives of any capacity; The HDD docking station is AC powered for stable drive performance
- USB C to SATA dock is Thunderbolt 3 port compatible with the included USB C cable; Back-up your data from the 2016/2017/2018 MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac and iMac Pro or Windows computers such as Dell XPS 12 9250, 13 9350 / 9360 / 9365, 15 9550 / 9560, Latitude 5480 / 5580 / 7275 / 7280 / 7370 / 7480 / 7520 / 7720 / E5570, Precision 3520 / 15 3510 / 5510 / M7510, 17 M7710, Alienware 13 / 15 / 17
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 file transfer rate (up to 5 Gbps) to back-up files and centralize storage for convenient access is included with this external hard drive bay; Add an Xbox external hard drive for expanded game storage; Both USB-A 3.0 to B and USB-C to B cables are included
- Windows & Mac compatible SSD dock supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS 10.4 and up and some Linux kernels; Dell companion storage for the Dell XPS 12 9250, 13 9350 / 9360 / 9365, 15 9550 / 9560, Latitude 5480 / 5580 / 7275 / 7280 / 7370 / 7480 / 7520 / 7720 / E5570, Precision 3520 / 15 3510 / 5510 / M7510, 17 M7710, Alienware 13 / 15 / 17
- External hard drive dock is SATA compatible with SSD drives such as the Samsung EVO 500GB / 1TB, Kingston A400SSD 240GB, and Crucial MX500 500GB; The external hard drive docking station supports HDD drives such as the WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Disk Drive, WD Blue 1TB PC hard drive, Seagate BarraCuda Internal hard drive 2TB
- EASY TO INSTALL: Tool-free installation allows you to install and unmount within 3 seconds at ease.
- CAPABILITY: Supports all 2.5 and 3.5 inch SATA drives up to 8TB capacity.
- COMPATIBILITY: Connects via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0) and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.0.
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Designed for desktop use, hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
- WHATS IN THE BOX: 1x ORICO Hard Drive Docking Station, 1x 12V Power Adapter, 1x 3.3 Ft. USB Cable, 1x User Manual, 1x Service Card; Our worry-free 18-month and 24h friendly customer service.
- External hard drive docking station: supports standard desktop 2.5 and 3.5 inch SATA hard drives or SSD
- Supports up to 10TB hard drives.Date transfer speeds up to 5Gbps.
- Support offline Clone, plug and play, no drives needed.
- Universal compatibility: Compatible with Windows XP/ 7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 and above.
- Package contect: docking station, 12/3a power adapter, USB 3.0 cable, user Manual
Last update on 2021-04-24 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Sata Hdd Docking Station?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Sata Hdd Docking Station? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Sata Hdd Docking Station, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Sata Hdd Docking Station available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Sata Hdd Docking Station that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Sata Hdd Docking Station?
- What benefits are there with buying an Sata Hdd Docking Station?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Sata Hdd Docking Station?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Sata Hdd Docking Station, much less the best one?
- Which Sata Hdd Docking Station are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Sata Hdd Docking Station?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Sata Hdd Docking Station, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Sata Hdd Docking Station, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Sata Hdd Docking Station. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Sata Hdd Docking Station buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Sata Hdd Docking Station currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Sata Hdd Docking Station has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Sata Hdd Docking Station?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Sata Hdd Docking Station.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Sata Hdd Docking Station objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Sata Hdd Docking Station.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Sata Hdd Docking Station, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Sata Hdd Docking Station is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Sata Hdd Docking Station information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Sata Hdd Docking Station is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.