The Best Samsung 4 Phone of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Samsung 4 Phone of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,445 Reviews Scanned
- 6.4" Super AMOLED, 90Hz, 800 nits, 1080 x 2400 (FHD+), 5000mAh Battery, Bluetooth 5.0, On-Screen Fingerprint
- 128GB ROM, 4GB RAM, Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm), Octa-core, Mali-G52 MC2, Android 11, One UI 3.0
- Rear Camera: 64MP, f/1.8 + 8MP, f/2.2 + 5MP, f/2.4 + 5MP, f/2.4, Front Camera: 20MP, f/2.2
- 2G GSM 850/900/S1800/1900, 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900), 4G LTE B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800), B28(700), B38(2600), B40(2300), B41(2500) - Dual SIM
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Cricket, Boost.
- Display: 6.4 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Memory: 128GB, 4G RAM - MicroSD up to 512GB
- Android OS -- Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 -- Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz & 6x1.7 GHz) -- ARM Mali-G52
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, Fast charging 15W
- Dimensions: 6.27 x 2.88 x 0.34 in, Weight: 6.53 oz
- 2G: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: B1 / B2 / B4, 4G: LTE B2 / B4 / B5 / B12 / B17
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v4.4.4 (KitKat), Quad-core 2.7 GHz Processor, Chipset: Krait 450, Adreno 420 Graphics
- 16 Megapixel Camera (3456 x 4608 pixels) w/ Optical Image Stabilization, Autofocus & LED Flash + Front-Facing 3.7 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 64GB
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Chipset: Exynos 5 Octa 542, Mali-T628 MP6 Graphics
- 13 Megapixel Camera (4128 x 3096 pixels) w/ Autofocus & LED Flash + Front-Facing 2 Megapixel Camera
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat), Quad-Core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor
- Internal Memory: 32GB storage, 3GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 64GB
- Quad HD Super AMOLED display
- Enhanced S Pen with more precision and functions
- Front-facing 3.7MP wide-angle camera
- 16MP rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization
- Compatible with CDMA Network with 4G LTE Data speeds on Verizon Wireless. 2G and 3G may be able to be used on GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile; please check with your carrier.
- 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED Capacitive Curved Edge Touchscreen with Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 4 (Back Panel), TouchWiz UI
- Android OS, Powerful Octa-Core Processor, GPU: Mali-T880 MP12
- Magnificent 12 Megapixel Rear Camera + Front-Facing 5 Megapixel Camer
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Card Slot for Expandable Memory up to 256GB
- International Variant/US Compatible LTE
- Display: 6.7 inches Foldable Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, Resolution: 1080 x 2636 pixels
- Memory: 256GB 8GB RAM
- Main Camera: 12 MP + 12 MP w/ LED flash, HDR, panorama - Selfie Camera: 10 MP w/ HDR
- OS: Android Q - Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ - Octa-core (1x2.95 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485) - Graphics: Adreno 640
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android v5.0 Lollipop (Upgradeable), Chipset: Exynos 7420 Octa, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53), GPU: Mali-T760MP8
- 16 Megapixel Camera (2988 x 5312 pixels) f/1.9, 28mm, OIS, 1/2.6" Sensor Size + Front-Facing 5 Megapixel Camera with 1/4.1" Sensor Size, f/1.9, 22mm
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS; NFC: Yes; USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution (~518ppi pixel density) with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android v4.4 KitKat, Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, Processor: Quad-Core 2.7 GHz Krait 450, GPU: Adreno 420
- 16 Megapixel Camera with f/2.2, 31mm, OIS, autofocus, LED flash, 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR + 3.7 Megapixel Front Camera with f/1.9, 22mm, 1440p@30fps, 1080p (HDR)
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS; NFC: Yes; Infrared Port: Yes; Radio: No; USB: microUSB v2.0 (MHL 3 TV-out), USB Host
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
Last update on 2021-06-13 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Samsung 4 Phone?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Samsung 4 Phone? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Samsung 4 Phone, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Samsung 4 Phone available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Samsung 4 Phone that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Samsung 4 Phone?
- What benefits are there with buying an Samsung 4 Phone?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Samsung 4 Phone?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Samsung 4 Phone, much less the best one?
- Which Samsung 4 Phone are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Samsung 4 Phone?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Samsung 4 Phone, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Samsung 4 Phone, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Samsung 4 Phone. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Samsung 4 Phone buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Samsung 4 Phone currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Samsung 4 Phone has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Samsung 4 Phone?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Samsung 4 Phone.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Samsung 4 Phone objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Samsung 4 Phone.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Samsung 4 Phone, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Samsung 4 Phone is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Samsung 4 Phone information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Samsung 4 Phone is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.