The Best Pipe Heaters With Thermostat of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,799 Reviews Scanned
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we'll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8'' and less than 1 1/2'' in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don't plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
- Heating Tape for Water Pipes: Is designed for process temperature control, freeze protection, and supplemental heat; heated pipe tape provides accurate thermal response when you need it
- Adjustable Thermostat: The temperature control of this electrical heating tape provides fast uniform heat up to 425°F (218°C)
- Durable and Flexible: The multi-stranded resistance wire and serpentine woven heating element of this pipe heating tape are moisture and chemical resistant; heated tape for water pipes comes in a protective silicone rubber sheath
- Dimensions: This heating tape with thermostat is 1-inch wide and 4ft long; ideal solution for de-icing pipes and valves
- Safe to Use: Pipe warmer has glass and electrically conductive metal surfaces; the 6-foot power cord ensures greater protection for a truly versatile, safe product
- THIS CABLE WILL NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT IS IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT. We’ve received a couple bad reviews from people testing the cables in their living rooms. Please don’t be that guy.
- TAPE INCLUDED: 16 feet of high-temperature glass cloth tape is included with this cable.
- HEAVY DUTY: Integrated thermostat turns cable on at 37 degrees, off at 50 degrees, greatly reducing energy waste. Cable is 8mm wide and includes a 24” unheated cord (add to stated cable length). Cable has commercial-grade outer jacket for long life and carries a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, which is double the warranty of similar cables on Amazon. Will not short or burn out if cable is overlapped.
- USES: Use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX, concrete and more; can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact.
- Built-in thermostat - turns the cable on at 38 degrees F and prevents frozen pipes to -50 degrees F - simply wrap on, insulate and plug in. Insulation sold Separately.
- Press-to-test button - exclusive feature to test cable before or after installation.
- Energy efficient - uses up to 65% less energy at 2 watts per foot vs Other cables at 7 watts per foot.
- Use on all Rigid pipes - PVC, CPVC, Copper and metal pipes.
- Made in the USA
- Savings of up to 50% on water heating costs. Dimensions :17H x 17W x 3.625D inches ;Pipes fittings :3/4 inch NPT
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments allows control of hot water; Activation Flow: 0.3 GPM
- Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- Compact size saves valuable storage space, while the stylish and advanced design is pleasing to the eye and Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- Prior to purchase & installation, please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements. Electrical requirements: 27 kW, 240 volts, (3) 40 required breakers, 112.5 maximum power (AMP), (3) 8 required wire.Amperage Draw:113 A
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Editors of Cool Springs Press (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 544 Pages - 04/01/2016 (Publication Date) - Cool Springs Press (Publisher)
- Thermostat control outlet with the smart indicator light: The indicator light turns on when it's below 38 and it has energized the outlet.
- Energize below 38℉(3℃) and to turn off automatically at approximately 50℉(10℃). Automatically turns power on and off according to ambient temperature. Save energy and save money
- Easy installation: just plug this device into electrical outlet. Maximum 15 amps. CSA approved. Only for dry location.
- Can be use for other applications: 120 VAC electric heaters, gas heater, Engine heaters, pipe heat tape, roof heating cable and so on
- Make a test when you received the product. Put it into the freezer for 45 minutes. And then plug in and you will see the red light on the thermostat control. Two year limited warranty- If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT ET-21, please don't hesitate to contact us in any time, we'll try our best to solve your issues.
- 6Ft x 120V x 7W/ft.
- Keeps water flowing down to (-40) degrees F
- For metal and plastic water pipes
- Easy to install
Last update on 2021-08-14 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Pipe Heaters With Thermostat?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Pipe Heaters With Thermostat? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Pipe Heaters With Thermostat, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Pipe Heaters With Thermostat available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Pipe Heaters With Thermostat that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Pipe Heaters With Thermostat?
- What benefits are there with buying an Pipe Heaters With Thermostat?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Pipe Heaters With Thermostat?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Pipe Heaters With Thermostat, much less the best one?
- Which Pipe Heaters With Thermostat are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Pipe Heaters With Thermostat?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Pipe Heaters With Thermostat, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Pipe Heaters With Thermostat, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Pipe Heaters With Thermostat. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Pipe Heaters With Thermostat buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Pipe Heaters With Thermostat currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Pipe Heaters With Thermostat has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Pipe Heaters With Thermostat?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Pipe Heaters With Thermostat.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Pipe Heaters With Thermostat objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Pipe Heaters With Thermostat.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Pipe Heaters With Thermostat, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Pipe Heaters With Thermostat is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Pipe Heaters With Thermostat information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Pipe Heaters With Thermostat is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.