The Best Klipsch R-52C of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,736 Reviews Scanned
- Dual 5. 25" Spun-copper IMG woofers
- 1" Aluminum lts tweeter mated to a 90x90 square tractrix Horn
- 89Hz - 21kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity 95dB at 2. 83V/1m
- 400 watts power handling
- R-52C Center Channel Home Speaker - Grille (installed) - 4 Self-adhesive rubber feet - Warranty - R-41M Bookshelf Home Speakers (Pair), R-14M 4" Reference Bookshelf Speake r, Pair - R-14M 4" Reference Bookshelf Speaker, Pair
- 90 x 90 TRACTRIX HORN - Klipsh exclusive Tractrix horn technology delivers the power, detail and emotion of the live music experience with the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
- LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) ALUMINUM TWEETER WITH KAPTON SUSPENSION - The exclusive Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performances. Kapton½ is an extremely light and rigid material used in the tweeter suspension to provide high efficiency and improve resolution and detail
- SPUN COPPER IMG WOOFER - Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
- SLEEK, CONTEMPORARY APPEARANCE - Exposed fasteners and low profile magnetic grilles give the speakers a polished, modern appearance.
- Fills rooms with powerful, lifelike performances
- Detailed 1" Aluminum linear travel Suspension horn-loaded tweeter
- Dual 5.25" Copper-spun high-output img woofers
- Brushed Black polymer veneer cabinet
- 1" Aluminum LTS tweeters
- 90x90 Square Tractrix Horns
- Dual 5.25" Spun-Copper IMG Woofers
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Port
- Dimensions: 13.3" x 7" x 8.5"
- KIT INCLUDES: Klipsch Reference 2x R-625FA Dolby Atmos Floorstanding Speaker, Black | 2 Grilles (installed) | 2 Feet | 4 Screws | Limited 5-Year Warranty | Klipsch R-12SW 12" 400W All-Digital Powered Subwoofer, 400W Peak Power, Brushed Black | Klipsch Reference R-52C Two-Way Center Channel Speaker, Black | Klipsch Reference R-41M Bookshelf Home Speakers (Pair)
- FLOOR STANDING FEATURES: Built-in Elevation Channel for Dolby Atmos | Dual 1" Aluminum Diaphragm Compression Tweeters | Main Channel: 6.5" Copper Spun Magnetically Shielded IMG Woofers | Height Channel: 5.25" Copper Spun Magnetically Shielded IMG Woofers | 90x90 Square Tractrix Horn | Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix ports | Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille | Dimensions: 40” x 9.4” x 17.3”
- SUBWOOFER FEATURES: Powerful 12" copper-spun front-firing woofer | All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power | Equally impressive with music and movies | Low pass crossover and phase control | Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers | Dimensions: 16" H x 14" W x 18.5" D | Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet
- CENTER SPEAKER FEATURES: 1" Aluminum LTS tweeter | 90x90 Square Tractrix Horn | Dual 5.25" Spun-Copper IMG Woofers | Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille | Closed Back Design for Flexible Placement | Dimensions: 7.3" x 18.75" x 7.6"
- BOOKSHELF SPEAKER FEATURES: 1" Aluminum LTS tweeters | 90x90 Square Tractrix Horns | 4" Spun-Copper IMG Woofers | Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Port | Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille | Dimensions: 11.3" x 5.75" x 7.9" | WARRANTY: Klipsch Authorized Reseller. Includes a 5-Year limited Klipsch USA warranty
- LEGENDARY SOUND EXPERIENCE FROM KLIPSCH AND THX - The Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Speaker System pairs the legendary sound of Klipsch audio with the revolutionary THX experience, filling the room with incredible sound for gaming, movies, or music
- KLIPSCH MICROTRACTRIX HORN TECHNOLOGY makes a major contribution to the ProMedia’s amazing clarity. Their highly efficient design reproduces more sound from every watt of power, controlling the dispersion of that sound and sending it straight to your ears
- POWER AND ATTITUDE - The two-way satellites’ 3” midrange drivers blend perfectly with the ProMedia THX Certified solid, 6.5” side-firing, ported subwoofer for full bandwidth bass response you can actually feel
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT: 260 watts of peak power, 110dB (in room) – to put that number into perspective - live rock music (108 - 114 dB) on average
- PERFORMANCE FLEXIBILITY - With its plug and play setup and convenient 3.5 millimeter input, the ProMedia THX Certified 2.1 speaker system offers an easy-to-use control pod with Main Volume and Subwoofer Gain Control
- Single 4" spun-copper IMG woofer
- 1" aluminum LTS tweeter mated to a 90x90 square Tractrix Horn
- 68 hertz - 21 kilohertz +/- 3dB; Nominal impedance - 8 ohms; Compatible crossover frequency – 1,730 hertz
- Sensitivity 90dB
- 200 watts power handling
- 45 inches 3.1 Soundbar With 10 inches Wireless Subwoofer
- Best-In-Class 600W Peak Power
- HDMI-ARC: Single Cable, Single Remote Control
- 5.1 Decoding for Virtualized Surround Sound
- These speaker stands will work with what you've got. Built to be compatible with pretty much every major speaker brand out there. That includes Vizio, Klipsch, Bose, Sony, JBL, & More. Effortlessly Holds speakers up to 25lbs.
- Standing at 29.9" tall, this pair of stands hold your home theater speakers or studio monitors at sitting ear height for the best sound. 5" x 5" top plate gives your speakers a secure place to sit.
- When it comes to speaker stands, don't listen to Marky Mark and/or the Funky Bunch. There's no such thing as good vibrations. The solid MDF construction eliminates vibrations that will make your fancy speaker sound like a piece of trash.
- Keep your speaker wire under control with the built-in cable management channel. Now you won't worry about tripping when the Stan Bush tunes start pumping!
- From the box to your speaker in under 15 minutes. We've included all the hardware in the box, so you can get these pups installed quickly. Also includes rubber pads for vibration reduction, plus carpet spikes.
Last update on 2021-08-05 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Klipsch R-52C?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Klipsch R-52C? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Klipsch R-52C, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Klipsch R-52C available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Klipsch R-52C that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Klipsch R-52C?
- What benefits are there with buying an Klipsch R-52C?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Klipsch R-52C?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Klipsch R-52C, much less the best one?
- Which Klipsch R-52C are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Klipsch R-52C?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Klipsch R-52C, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Klipsch R-52C, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Klipsch R-52C. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Klipsch R-52C buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Klipsch R-52C currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Klipsch R-52C has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Klipsch R-52C?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Klipsch R-52C.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Klipsch R-52C objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Klipsch R-52C.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Klipsch R-52C, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Klipsch R-52C is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Klipsch R-52C information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Klipsch R-52C is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.