The Best Kelty 3 Person Tent of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,064 Reviews Scanned
- Offering exceptional room for your head and shoulders, The 3-season Kelty dirt Motel 3P tent offers you an unobstructed view of the backcountry if you peel back the protective rainfly.
- The tent measures 85” x 70” (at its widest point), with a peak height of 43 inches. The interior space is 39. 6 square feet. It has two vented vestibules, which together protect almost 18 square feet of real estate.
- The tent is supported by compact DAC Press fit poles. The setup for this tent includes two hubbed poles and one Ridge pole. This assembly creates vertical walls, which provide more overall Living space inside the tent, instead of a peak in the center.
- The floor of the tent is polyurethane coated 70 denier nylon with a 3000 mm water resistant rating. No-see-um mesh walls provide ventilation and keep out unwelcome guests. Two doors provide flexibility and privacy.
- The freestanding design means you can pitch the tent and then move it around to find the best site. The rainfly is 40 denier siliconized rip stop nylon rated to 1500 mm. All seams are tape sealed to further ensure weather protection.
- The 2020 Kelty Wireless features a freestanding design and two-vestibule construction which means sweet storage space for all your gear
- The tent measures 98 x 87 in (LXW) and has a peak height of 59 in. Floor space is 59 square feet.
- The tent has 2 doors. The 3 poles are made fiberglass/hybrid and the walls are made of 68D poly, 1800mm/40D no-see-um mesh
- The 3 included poles are made of fiberglass/hybrid and the tent features Kelty Quick Corners for lightnin'-fast setup
- The brand new EZ-Zip vestibule makes getting in and out. . . well. . . easy
- Updated Version of Kelty Salida Tent
- The tent measures 99” x 81”, giving you an interior area of 55. 7 square feet. The peak height is 56 inches. There is a single vestibule protecting 9. 14 square feet of storage space.
- The two aluminum poles are pre-bent to create extra room inside the tent. Pockets at each corner of the tent keep one end of the pole secure as you move around to deal with the other end.
- The tent has a single door. The walls are No-see-um mesh and the floor is tough 68 denier fabric, water resistant to 1800 mm. Internal storage includes a ceiling pocket.
- The tent body is protected by a waterproof 68 denier rainfly. All seams are sealed to keep the water out. The freestanding design means you can pitch the tent and then move it around to find the best site.
- Fully featured and refreshed for 2020, the reliable backpacking companion Grand Mesa tent is now even grander. Easy, affordable, and awesome… like your favorite freeze-dried meal. Without the heart burn.
- 2020 Updates: Kelty Quick Corners keep poles in place during setup, EZ-Zip vestibule with fully taped seams, Shark Mouth carry bag for easier pack up and storage.
- Dependable Materials: 2 compact folding, DAC pressfit aluminum poles, weather resistant and long lasting 68D polyester tent floor and rainfly fabric, and fully seam taped construction. Color coded clip and fly attachment for simple set up.
- Freestanding, Lightweight Design: Freestanding design allows for the tent to be pitched and then moved around to find the best camp site. Lightweight materials contribute a weight of 4lbs. 1oz (2 person) or 6lbs. 13oz (4 Person).
- The Nitty Gritty: Overall size (in inches) 85x57/44, 30 square feet interior space, packed size 16x7x7in, packed weight 4lbs. 12oz. 1 door, 1 vestibule, rated for 3 season use.
- Packed Weight: 8lb 3oz / 3.71 kg
- Minimum Weight: 7lb 9 oz / 3.43kg
- Floor Area: 47 ft2 / 4.37m2
- Vestibule Area: 10 + 10ft2 / .9 + .9m2
- Dimensions: (l x w x h): 92" x 74" x 45"
- Backpack-friendly compact folding poles, Gearloft loops, Color coded clip and fly attachment.Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
- Roll top cube carry bag, Easy set up, Free standing, Fabric/mesh tent walls
- Kelty hug clip, Easy entry D door, Internal storage pockets, Fully seam taped construction
- Seasons: 3, Number of doors: 1, Number of vestibules: 1, Number of poles: 2, Capacity: 2
- Floor area: 30.5 ft² / 2.83 m², Vestibule area: 10 ft² / .93 m².Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
- UPDATED LOOK: The Gunnison 3 person camping and backpacking tent features more room for more value. Finally, the head and shoulder room you've been looking for in a lightweight, compatible design.
- FEATURES: Footprint included, 3 Season Rated, Roll-Top cube carry bag, Freestanding design, All-in-one hubbed pole design, Kelty Hug Clip, Kelty Connect pole connection, Quick stash door storage pockets, 2 door/2 vestibule, Door storage pockets
- MATERIAL: Wall material: 68D Polyester / No See-Um Mesh | Floor material: 68D Polyester, 1800 mm | Fly material: 68D Polyester, 1800 mm
- SPECIFICATIONS: Seasons: 3 | Doors: 2 | Vestibules: 2 | Capacity: 3 | Min. weight: 6 lbs 2oz / 2.8kg | Floor area: 45ft2 / 4.2m2 | Vestibule area: 14 + 8ft2 / 1.3 + .75m2 | Length: 89in. / 226cm | Tent Width:74in. / 188cm | Tent Height: 49in. / 124cm
- Fits perfectly underneath the Grand Mesa 3 for extra protection and longer life-span
- Weight: 11oz
- Attachment: Grommet Attachment
- DWR: 1800
- Material: 68D Polyester
- Loaded with FEATURES for two: independent ventilation, fully removable zip off top layer, two built in blankets, two way zip foot vents, oversized Hood large enough to fit 2 standard pillows from home.
- Cloud loft insulation: compressible, quick drying, and ultra-soft. Lightweight cloud loft fill provides warmth in three seasons under the stars with a comfortable price tag. The bag liner and shell are made from silky smooth 75D poly Taffeta.
- Wider than a queen side bed: room to snooze, or snuggle, 64 inches of shared shoulder space, 84 inches of total length. Go ahead, roll around in your sleep.
- Perfect for couples: no need for separate bags or blankets for Bae. Stay warm, get hot, and cool off in comfort and style.
- Family camping favorite: large enough to comfortably snuggle up with first time campers in the great outdoors without overheating mom or dad. Customized temperature options keep everyone cozy until your little one wakes up at the crack of dawn.
- Spacious 4 person tent featuring easy single-handed set-up, pops up in no-time!
- Mesh walls and ceiling keep the bugs out and brings the night stars in
- Rain / privacy fly is there whenever you need it
- Lots of internal storage pockets to keep things easy to find and easy to grab
- Kelty Built with stable steel poles and steep side walls for years of play
Last update on 2021-05-10 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Kelty 3 Person Tent?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Kelty 3 Person Tent? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Kelty 3 Person Tent, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Kelty 3 Person Tent available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Kelty 3 Person Tent that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Kelty 3 Person Tent?
- What benefits are there with buying an Kelty 3 Person Tent?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Kelty 3 Person Tent?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Kelty 3 Person Tent, much less the best one?
- Which Kelty 3 Person Tent are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Kelty 3 Person Tent?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Kelty 3 Person Tent, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Kelty 3 Person Tent, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Kelty 3 Person Tent. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Kelty 3 Person Tent buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Kelty 3 Person Tent currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Kelty 3 Person Tent has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Kelty 3 Person Tent?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Kelty 3 Person Tent.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Kelty 3 Person Tent objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Kelty 3 Person Tent.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Kelty 3 Person Tent, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Kelty 3 Person Tent is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Kelty 3 Person Tent information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Kelty 3 Person Tent is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.