The Best Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,608 Reviews Scanned
- 2 140mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. The fan airflow is 97 CFM and the noise level is 37 dBA
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build Fan Speed is 2000 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets Intel LGA 115x 1366 2011 2011-3 2066 and AMD FM1 FM2 AM2 AM3 AM4 TR4
- Two 120mm LL Series RGB PWM fans deliver vivid RGB lighting and high-performance Hydro Series cooling
- 48 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head and fans to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4, TR4
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2,400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust the fan and pump speeds. All from a single intuitive interface
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120 millimeter Corsair SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling; Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Customizable RGB backlit pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow - 47. 3 CFM. Noise level - 25. 0 decibels
- Powered by magnetic Levitation: three Low-Noise 120mm ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and produce just 20 dB of noise at full speed
- Powerful software: Corsair iCUE software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM mode: zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2.
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: The Aer RGB V2 radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durable, and powerful cooling performance
- DESIGN: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- BIGGER AND BRIGHTER: 10% bigger infinity mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap to accommodate re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- BETTER CONTROL: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- Radiator Pump Design: The pump has been integrated into the radiator for noise reduction as well as increased life expectancy due to being away from heat source.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, TR4
- Make your PC a visual masterpiece with a complete Hydro X Series RGB hardline custom cooling kit, giving your system a stunning, distinctive look with only premium CORSAIR components.
- Easy and intuitive installation and setup, with the option for automated software control to set your fan and pump speeds to their lowest possible noise level while still keeping your system exceptionally cool.
- Dynamic, individually addressable RGB lighting integrated into the XC7 RGB CPU water block, XD5 RGB pump or reservoir, and QL120 RGB cooling fans gives your PC a striking look to stand out from the crowd.
- The XC7 RGB CPU Water Block combines premium nickel-plated copper construction and extreme cooling performance, compatible with Intel LGA 1200 and AMD AM4 sockets.
- Create stunning loops with XT Hardline Tubing, easily cut and bent to your needs using the included saw, bending mandrel, tube holder, and silicone insert and installed with the included XF Hardline Fittings and Adapters.
- NOTE: Works only with Dominator Platinum kit. High airflow, quiet operation, outstanding reliability
- Personalize system by matching other LEDs or color themes
- Personalize the LED colors in 16.8 million values
- Control fan speed through Corsair Link software (require Corsair Commander Pro). Cooling accessory socket support AMD: AM4, AM3, AM2, FM2, FM1
- Easy Installation and fit on most motherboards.Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers:H45
Last update on 2021-08-05 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb?
- What benefits are there with buying an Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb, much less the best one?
- Which Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Corsair Liquid Cooling Rgb is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.