The Best 6 Ft Guitar Cable of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,484 Reviews Scanned
- Durable: Built to last, our electric guitar cord is made with high-quality oxygen-free copper
- Flexible: Our supple guitar chord is designed to coil neatly, preventing twists and tangles
- Premium Quality: Designed with the finest materials, our electric guitar cable features 1/4" tips
- Low Noise: Double insulator shields for maximum isolation, our TS cable has low capacitance
- Braided Tweed: Our guitar cables are braided in a flexible tweed cloth jacket for durability
- 【Ideal for Choice】 Penker Right Angle 1/4-Inch TS to Straight 1/4-Inch TS instrument Cable is Ideal for use with Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboard, Pedal Effects, Amplifier, Mixing Board, Speaker Systems,Studio Harmonizers, and other devices with 1/4 inch input.
- 【No-Delay Faster Audio Transmission】 High-density stranded 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper Design for both the center conductor and the insulator shield is good for higher conductivity that keeps no-delay faster audio transmission.Excellent for processing performance, corrosion resistance.
- 【Double Shielded Noise Rejection Design】 Conductive PVC and OFC Insulator Shield - Advanced noise reduction and anti-interference that blocks interfering signals and keeps noiseless and high fidelity.
- 【Durable & Flexy】Pliable 6ft guitar cable Protected by high-quality and braided tweed cloth jacket, preventing twisting, kinking and tangling.Eligible for Live Performances and Studios.The L shape is great for on stage guitar stands.
- 【Lifetime Guarantee】 You will be automatically involved in lifetime guaranteed no hassle money back. Enjoy your play time without worries. If you need any help, our professional Penker customer service is on standby to help you out.
- 🎸 IDEAL FOR CHOICE: This Right Angle 1/4-Inch TS to Straight 1/4-Inch TS Instrument Cable is Ideal for use with Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboard, Pedal Effects, Amplifier, Mixing Board, Speaker Systems,Studio Harmonizers, and other Unbalanced Instrument Cable Applications.
- 🎸 LOW NOISE HIGH FIDELITY: 22AWG oxygen-free copper (OFC) center conductors provides enhanced signal transfer,the PVC insulation material and the high-density stranded copper double shield provide noise rejection for quiet operation
- 🎸 BUILT TO LAST: High quality 24k Gold-plated Connectors, All of the ends has Spring-Style Strain Relief Prevents Cables from Pulling Out, Corrosion Resistant, Braided Tweed Cloth Jacket with 7mm Outside Diameter (OD) Enable Tangle Free and Super Durable.
- 🎸 SUPERIOR FLEXIBLITY: Despite multiple layers of shielding and insulation put in place for maximum noise isolation, this instrument cable's construction remains very flexible, doesn't get tangled, and is easy to coil at the end of your gig.It comes with a re-usable velcro strap to keep it organized and tight when not in use.
- 🎸 Widely Used Instruments: The audiophile quality cable can be used for various instruments playing, such as mixer, power amplifier, microphone, effector, decoder, equalizer, electoronic organ, electric guitar, bass, keyboard, electronic drum, speaker, effector.
- Pro-grade instrument cable connects your guitar or other instrument to an amplifier or mixing console with a 1/4 inch TS port
- Straight to straight guitar cord with a flexible cable jacket resists kinking and lays flat for an easy installation; Rugged metal connectors of this durable 1/4 inch cable feature gold-plated tips and an easy-grip housing for superior signal transmission
- Superior construction of the guitar AMP cable combines double foil and braid shielding to protect against EMI electromagnetic noise, heavy-gauge oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors to deliver pristine sound and polyethylene insulation to improve the high frequency response
- Cost-effective 2-pack guitar cords connects two instruments to a mixer or provides spare guitar cables to take along to a performance gig with your guitar accessories
- The quarter inch cables are compatible with musical equipment such as a guitar, bass, mandolin, keyboard, ukulele, or pedal board
- ►6.35mm to 6.35mm cable , more excellent conductivity, suitable for electric guitar, bass, keyboards, electronic drum to amplifier or other instrument connecting.
- ►1/4 inch TRS Cable Gold Plated connector, nylon braided make the cable more stronger and durable, Low noise resistance, for superior performance, perfect for digital or analogue signals
- ►6.35mm connectors resist corrosion, provide durability and improve the signal transmission, ensures minimal signal loss.
- ► This Guitar Instrument Cable is a 6 ft ，This series has a variety of sizes to choose from
- ►6.35mm Jack 1/4" TRS Cable We’re confident in our product so we offer 12 months warranty and 100% money-back guarantee， Should you have any concerns to the problem, feel free to contact us.
- Audioblast HQ-1 is a flexible professional-grade instrument cable ideal for a myriad of patching applications. The conductive PVC sub-shield, served shield & the ultra-pure Oxygen Free Copper core ensure higher levels of signal transparency & quality, cancelling almost all electrical interference & microphonics. Low capacitance of the HQ-1 will always faithfully bring out the true tone of your instrument.
- Audioblast cables are introduced to fill the need for a superior quality, professional-grade & affordable audio cable. Although made for rugged professional stage and studio use our reasonable pricing means that home users and enthusiasts alike will now have the pleasure of using these high-end, professional-grade cables without breaking the bank. We back this up with a 5 Year Replacement Warranty.
- The brand of connector we used for this professional cable assembly: E119 (Angled) and E120 (Straight); offered by Eminence Connectors are professional-grade, 2-Pole, Long handle, ¼ inch TS plugs. Contacts are plated with premium Gold and sports a Black robust die-cast shell.
- We at Audioblast guarantee that this is a professional-grade product, we are focused on bringing the highest value to our customers, we back all our gear with a no questions asked 5 year Replacement Warranty. Our pricing is really groundbreaking, please do not judge our products based on their low prices, please try us out and you will be pleasantly surprised, please do not forget to compare our gear with legacy brands (we will meet and exceed your expectations!).
- This sale is for 2 patch cables (2 units), each cable is 6 Foot long. Cable length is measured from TIP (Angled Plug) to TOP OF SLEEVE (Straight Plug) of each connector (please refer to the image gallery). Staggered hand assembled Double Boot protects the cable from damage by handling stresses. 5 Year Replacement Warranty.
- CONDUCTOR: 20 AWG Mono Copper Conductor Allows Optimal Audio Performance
- SHIELDING: Copper Clad Steel Braiding Over 100% Dual Layer PVC / LDPE Insulation Prevents Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
- PLIABLE & DURABLE CABLE: Soft Rubberized PVC Jacket Is Extremely Flexible Yet Made To Be Over 6mm Thick To Reduce Handling Noise And To Stand Up Against Heavy Use
- GOLD PLATED: Corrosion Resistant Gold Plated Right Angle ¼ Inch (6.35mm) TS Connectors Provide Enhanced Signal Quality And Molded Right Angle Connector On One End Minimizes Strain
- right angle instrument cable ; straight to right angle ; right angle to straight ; ¼” instrument cable ; ¼ instrument cable ; ¼” cable ; ¼ cable ; ¼ inch cable ; ¼ audio cable ; 1/4in cable ; guitar cable ; guitar cable ; bass guitar cable ; electric guitar cable ; guitar cable 6 ft
- High performance Instrument Cable
- 8mm high Quality Rubber Outer Covering
- 1/4"-1/4" Connector
- Electric guitar 1/4 cable connects your guitar, amplifier or other instrument with a 1/4 inch TS port; Guitar amp cable is compatible with audio equipment such as a Fender amp, guitar, bass, mandolin, keyboard, ukulele, or pedal board
- Braided cable jacket on this guitar cord provides a distinctive look; Flexible and lightweight patch cord is easy to coil and store when not in use; Inner PVC jacket encased in a black braided outer jacket increases the durability of these guitar cords
- Right angle instrument cable has a 90 degree end with a flexible cable jacket that resists kinking and lays flat for an easy installation; Rugged metal connectors of this durable guitar amp cord feature gold-plated tips and an easy-grip housing for superior signal transmission; Convenient right-angle plug aligns the cable snug against an amplifier to prevent a trip hazard
- Cost-effective 2-pack of guitar cables connects two instruments to a mixer or provides a spare guitar cable to take along to a performance gig with your guitar accessories
- Superior construction combines individual wire insulation with overall braided shielding to protect against EMI electromagnetic noise; quarter inch cables with oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors deliver pristine sound
- 【Double Shielding】 Conductive PVC and Sprial copper wire Shield, advanced noise reduction and anti-interference that blocks interfering signals and keeps noiseless and high fidelity.
- 【No-Delay Faster Audio Transmission】 24 AWG Core & 19AWG Sheilding design for higher conductivity that keeps no-delay faster audio transmission.Only 30 Picofarads Per Foot
- 【Mulit-injection Plugs】 Stage engineering design for your reliable playing and worry free for any solder loss.
- 【Durable & Flexy】Protected by high-quality soft jacket, preventing twisting, kinking and tangling. Eligible for Stage and Studios.
- 【Ideal for Choice】 Ideals for guitar, bass, keyboards, Pedals, Amplifier, Mixing Board, PA Systems,Studio Harmonizers and other devices with 1/4 inch input.
Last update on 2021-05-26 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 6 Ft Guitar Cable?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 6 Ft Guitar Cable? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 6 Ft Guitar Cable, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 6 Ft Guitar Cable available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 6 Ft Guitar Cable that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 6 Ft Guitar Cable?
- What benefits are there with buying an 6 Ft Guitar Cable?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 6 Ft Guitar Cable?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 6 Ft Guitar Cable, much less the best one?
- Which 6 Ft Guitar Cable are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 6 Ft Guitar Cable?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 6 Ft Guitar Cable, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 6 Ft Guitar Cable, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 6 Ft Guitar Cable. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 6 Ft Guitar Cable buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 6 Ft Guitar Cable currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 6 Ft Guitar Cable has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 6 Ft Guitar Cable?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 6 Ft Guitar Cable.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 6 Ft Guitar Cable objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 6 Ft Guitar Cable.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 6 Ft Guitar Cable, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 6 Ft Guitar Cable is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 6 Ft Guitar Cable information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 6 Ft Guitar Cable is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.