The Best 500Gb Ssd Sale of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 500Gb Ssd Sale of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,219 Reviews Scanned
- High Speed SSD: The read speed can reach up to 540MB/s and write speed can reach up to 480MB/s. This SSD drive ideal for transferring large-sized data including 4K videos, hi-res photos, games.
- Good Quality: The metal-made casing makes the SSD more solid and durable; features stable and secure data transfer, no worry about the data losing.
- Strong Compatibility: It can work well on desktop, laptop, tablet, MacBook, Android phone with Type-C port, etc; compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Android systems etc.
- Lightweight & portable SSD: The ultra-slim solid state drive is pocket-sized and very lightweight, easy to carry around with you. With external SSD, photos, videos, music, and documents can be stored anywhere and anytime.
- What You Get: 1 *500gb portable drive, 1 * type-C to type-C USB 3.1 data cable, 1* type-A to type-C USB 3.0 data cable and 24-month warranty.
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Enhanced read write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1670
- Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) SSD & user manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability. | As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte (TB) = 1 trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. | As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) (1) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) (2) for enhanced reliability. | (1) MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. (2) TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- System: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9GHz 6-Core, Intel B460 Chipset, 8GB DDR4, 500GB PCI-E NVMe SSD, & Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Video Card, 1x HDMI, & 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 2.0, 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000, 802.11AC Wi-Fi. Audio: 7.1 Channel. Keyboard and mouse
- Special feature: Tempered glass side case panel. RGB case lighting. RGB 7 colors, gaming mouse
- 1 year parts & labor. Free lifetime tech support
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- TRANSFER IN A FLASH: Transfers files nearly 9.5x faster than external hard disk drive (HDD). Reads up to 1,050 MB/s / Writes up to 1,000 MB/s on USB 3.2 gen 2 supported devices*
- SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS users to download the latest firmware update via the included Portable SSD Software 1.0 to ensure optimal performance
- Data transfer speed may vary depending on the user’s PC environment and the types of data being transferred. USB 3.2 Gen2 and UASP support are required for maximum transfer speed (1,050MB/s)**
- SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS the usage of the included USB Type-C to C and USB Type-C to A cables. Non-original cables may cause performance degradation due to the varying internal resistance and maximum allowable currency
- BUILT STRONG & SECURE: Shock-resistant and withstands drops from 6ft.
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95K/90K on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
- Premium SSD powered by the global top 2 memory manufacturer, a tech leader since 1983
- Best-in-class performance - Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s with proprietary SK hynix HYPERWRITE cache technology
- Leading edge solution powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller and DRAM
- 5-year warranty, superior reliability and stability – Tested and validated through 1,000 hours of HTOL (Stress Test) with MTBF reaching 1.5 million hours, up to 600 TBW (TeraBytes Written)
- Easy installation across multiple devices, pairing with our custom SK hynix edition Macrium cloning software
- Boost your system's performance with next-gen NVMe SSDs
- Over 4 times faster than our SATA SSDs
- Western Digital designed controller and firmware for optimized performance
- Western Digital SSD dashboard constantly monitors the health of your SSD
- NVMe drive not compatible with SATA interface
- Processor: Intel Hexa-Core i5-8500T [6 Cores] (2.1GHz - 3.5GHz, 9MB Cache)
- OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit; Graphics: Intel UHD 630
- Hard Drive: 500GB SSD; RAM: 8GB DDR4-2666MHz
- Warranty: 3 Year Onsite Lenovo Warranty / 3 Year Oemgenuine Limited Warranty
- Hard Drive Upgrade | * - View Product Description for complete details and notes
Last update on 2021-06-13 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 500Gb Ssd Sale?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 500Gb Ssd Sale? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 500Gb Ssd Sale, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 500Gb Ssd Sale available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 500Gb Ssd Sale that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 500Gb Ssd Sale?
- What benefits are there with buying an 500Gb Ssd Sale?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 500Gb Ssd Sale?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 500Gb Ssd Sale, much less the best one?
- Which 500Gb Ssd Sale are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 500Gb Ssd Sale?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 500Gb Ssd Sale, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 500Gb Ssd Sale, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 500Gb Ssd Sale. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 500Gb Ssd Sale buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 500Gb Ssd Sale currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 500Gb Ssd Sale has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 500Gb Ssd Sale?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 500Gb Ssd Sale.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 500Gb Ssd Sale objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 500Gb Ssd Sale.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 500Gb Ssd Sale, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 500Gb Ssd Sale is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 500Gb Ssd Sale information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 500Gb Ssd Sale is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.